Why List with Julie Svinicki?
Why List With Julie Svinicki
Reinhart is the area’s Leading Full Service Brokerage!
- Our Relocation Department gives you access to buyers generated only by Reinhart, through referrals we receive from our network brokers and from our corporate marketing program, which assists area employers in relocating their new hires. The RentFAST division of the Relocation Department provides Reinhart agents with an exclusive source of clients who may be converting from renters to buyers.
- Our in-house Closing Department is recognized by the local financial and legal communities as the best in the business.
- The Property Management division of Reinhart Commercial provides us with another exclusive source of clients converting from renters to buyers. And, it provides you with a solution should you decide to keep your property as an investment, rather than sell it. Our property managers currently manage over 250 single family homes and condominiums for private owners.
- Our sister company, Ann Arbor Mortgage, provides an in-house source for buyer pre-qualification and mortgage financing.
In-Depth Professional Training
Following our selective recruiting process, every agent undergoes a rigorous 100 day in-house training program that is considered a model for the industry. Ongoing classes and workshops keep agents abreast of the latest in real estate law, environmental issues, market conditions and financing.
Long and Successful Experience
40 consecutive years as Washtenaw County’s market leader.
We Work Harder than the Others
- When we list your home we market it correctly, so that it sells. The numbers tell the tale: Reinhart sells more listings every year than any competing broker. In 2014, we sold 1439 listings, compared to our nearest competitor at 699.
- We don’t simply list your home and wait for something to happen. Countywide, Reinhart brings the Buyer to transactions more often than any competing broker. In 2014, Reinhart brought the Buyer 28.27% of the time, compared to our nearest competitor at 12.65%.
A Solid Reputation in the Community
For four decades, Reinhart has been known by the community, trusted by the community and preferred by the community.